Silver Salmon Derby 2021 Logo Contest
In addition to their logo being used for all SSD 2021 promotional purposes, the winning designer will receive a $200 cash prize!
How to Enter the Contest
- Contest opens June 1 2021
- Deadline for submissions is June 20th, 2021
- Winner will be announced in at the end of June via email, Seward.com, and the Seward Chamber of Commerce’s social media channels
In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Marissa Amor at email@example.com.
- Submitted in their original source file (a scalable, vector format such as .ai or .eps).
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
Theme: To best convey the unique nature of the Silver Salmon Derby, the logo design must include a fisheries theme.
Language: The design MUST include the following words or phrases:
- Silver Salmon Derby
- August 14 to 22, 2021
- 66th Annual
- Seward, Alaska
Color: The design may include a maximum of four colors. There are no limitations on the specific colors. The logo must look professional in color and black and white.
Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- One winning logo design will be selected by the Seward Chamber of Commerce.
- Contestants agree that the Seward Chamber of Commerce may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Seward Chamber of Commerce.
- The Seward Chamber of Commerce may alter, modify or revise the winning logo as necessary for its intended use.
- The Seward Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.